CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mein Saturday


Anyone ever seen a garlic this big? Did some serious shopping at the grocery store this morning and while my discovery came to me as a total shock, I couldn't resist but to buy this so-called elephant garlic.

I took Monty to the vet this morning and had Dr. Statz trim all his nails. Monty was long overdue and since the weather was unseasonably mild, I took advantage. I believe I waited a good 40 minutes for Dr. Staz, but it was fine from my end since I had the entire morning free from errands.

Last night my friend Lisa and I saw the movie Shutter Island. I personally enjoyed every bit of it, even though it had mixed reviews from movie critics. I like Leonardo DiCaprio and watching him on the big screen after so long (because I can't recall if he's been in any recent movies lately) was definitely a plus.

0 comments: